August 1, 2011

Allow me to re-introduce myself, my name is...



Since I have been away, I have gotten a few subscribers (thank you!). And since we are now in the month of August, which happens to be my birth month, I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to take part in the 10 Day You Challenge. It will give my new readers to get to know me a little better - re-introduce myself as the girl behind the poetry.



Day 1 of the 10 Day You Challenge...
One picture of yourself


This photo was taken about a week ago. 
For years, I struggled to love my curly, unruly hair.
This is me finally embracing my curly tresses. 
I love this photo. I will love it for a very long time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pic! Good idea also. I think I may do a challenge of my own.

-Nicole Alicia