These principles are a product of inspiration from the Goddess Ma'at.
Everyone should live their lives by standards to help guide them through life.
Here are mine:
- I will create art and beauty from nothing.
- I will share with the world, and become an open vessel so the world can share with me.
- I will be the best at everything I do, no matter how small or big the task.
- I will love God first and always.
- I will love my Goddess I will love myself.
- I will love my family, friends, and lovers unconditionally.
- I will love my colleagues and acquaintances.
- I will love my enemies with one eye open.
- I will be brave.
- I will be genuine - I will always be me.
- I will be proud but never too proud to pray.
- I will be humble and connected to the Earth.
- I will be loyal and mindful of my roots no matter where the wind takes me.
- I will question everything.
- I will never settle for a stone if I desire a diamond.
- I will be a follower of my own standards so long as my feet touch the Earth.