June 29, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge - Dear Crush...(Day 02)

Dear M,

When faced with the challenge of having to write a letter to my crush, I was stuck. I didn't know who to write this letter for, but then I thought: Who is someone I truly, genuinely like right now? Some one who stirs up those long lost middle school crush feelings in me. And of course you were the first person to pop into my head. It wasn't that hard after all.

I've only known you for a little over a year, but we both knew since the moment we met that there was an instant connection and chemistry between us. I still haven't figured out what it is about you. You still haven't figured me out either. Something tells me that it's a combination of natural attraction and simply the way we motivate and encourage each other to chase down our dreams. I support your music, and you support my poetry.

Most people wouldn't understand our relationship to each other. We both aren't prepared to jump into a relationship for reasons only you and I know. However, our friendship belongs to us. Only we understand what it all means, and to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. I learned a lot from you not only as friend, but also as a guy. Thank you for the lessons, for listening, and for encouraging me.

I got love for you. Always will.

Love,
Sunshine

No comments: