June 30, 2010

Dreams, Dreams

I was just thinking this morning while getting ready that dreams are truly real, and really, if we believe in ourselves enough, we can do anything . I know, nothing new, you've heard it before. I guess I've always known this, but I don't think I've ever taken it as serious as I did when I woke up this morning. I don't know why it came to me, but I am taking it as a sign.

There's no reason why I can not have the things that I want in life as far as career, goals, and family goes. I think for the first time in a long time I am finally seeing that my dreams are possible. And yes, I should believe in myself a little more. It also helps that I have a great team of people behind me. Plus, history shows us that there are plenty of people back then and today who have done great things.

I'm just feeling inspired today. I have to keep my positive attitude up. It's a beautiful day in Northside. I was blessed to see another one. This day will not go to waste. It's time to go out and bring those dreams a little more closer to home.

No comments: