Day 01 - A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself...
This photo was taken over Labor Day weekend.
15 Interesting Facts About Me
- I bake and decorate cupcakes to relieve stress. Even when I'm stress-free, I like to bake goodies. My peeps love me because of this.
- My current obsession is going to YouTube and watching make-up and hair tutorials. I don't know why, but I just find it all so fascinating.
- I CANNOT stand the sound of someone cracking their toes!
- When I was little, my mother wouldn't play any sad or slow music in my presence, only upbeat music because I would burst into tears. I was a sentimental kid. Still am.
- I still remember specific details about my first day of Kindergarten. Mostly I remember the scents. I remember the way my classroom smelled - like cookies and juice. I remember the brand new smell of my Strawberry Shortcake bag.
- Speaking of smells, I love the the smell of freshly cut grass. Where I live, I don't get to smell it that often so its always nice when I do.
- I had my first kiss (with tongue) at the tender age of thirteen.
- I'm a sucker for a guy with glasses (first kiss in #7 wore glasses...sigh).
- I dated an eighteen year old guy when I was eleven. The relationship lasted about two days. My mom was not having it.
- I was a huge teeny bopper back in the day. Backstreet Boys were my addiction, and Nick Carter was my baby daddy-to-be. My locker in high school was a shrine to his awesomeness.
- Sometimes I wish I could go back in time just so I could watch my favorite Nickelodeon TV shows such as Are You Afraid of the Dark, Doug, Pete & Pete, Rocko's Modern Life, Clarissa Explains It All, Ren & Stimpy, Hey Dude, and others.
- My lucky number is 12 ;)
- I sing ALL day long. In the shower. To myself. In my head. All day, everyday.
- I have three tattoos (all butterflies) and I regret getting them only because now I want more! They truly are addictive. I'm planning on getting just one more and then I'm done. Promise.
- I am almost certain that (when the time comes) my first child is going to be a girl. I've had a few visions and dreams that help support my conviction. I already know her name because it came to me in a dream.