July 2, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge - Dear Dreams...(Day 05)

Photo: © 2010 =oO-Rein-Oo

Dear Dreams,

There are days where I can feel you manifesting in the palm of my hand. And on those days, anything is possible. But there are also days where you seem miles away like a long distant lover. I want to bring you closer. I want to feel you bloom. I want you all to myself. It has nothing to do with money, fame, or glory. But it has everything to do with my own happiness, personal fulfillment, and peace of mind. You are so simple, yet every day I wonder if I will ever have the opportunity to see you come true. Still, I will never let you down. I will never give you up to the wind. You will always belong to me as long as I believe. Be patient with me, dreams. I am on my way.

Love,
The Dreamer

No comments: