July 1, 2010

30 Day Letter Challenge - Dear Sibling...(Day 04)


Dear "Knarf",

You are the only person who can make me laugh one minute, and curse you out five minutes later. Throughout your 22 years on this earth, you have definitely mastered the art of knowing what buttons to push. Nevertheless, like I said, you make me laugh and you do have a sweet and childlike heart that I pray you always keep. Being the two youngest in the family, you and I always stood together. Wherever I went, you went. My friends were yours, and yours were mine. Of course that changed as we got older. And even though you tend to forget sometimes that you are the little brother and I am the big sister, I thank you for always looking out for me and mom. I'm forever grateful to have you as a brother. I love you, dork.

Love,
your big sis Vaness

No comments: